If you are a minor at law (which usually means you are aged under 18 in countries including Australia and the United States, though this age may vary depending on where you are located), you must get your parent or guardian’s permission before providing us with any personal information. We may collect Non-Personal Information, such as a device ID or other persistent identifier linked to the device or computer, which may be used by a child to play our Websites/Apps.
Parents and legal guardians of children under 13 have certain rights under Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA, http://www.coppa.org/coppa.htm), and Black Raven Interactive recognizes those rights.
Black Raven Interactive does not knowingly and directly collect and store on its servers any personal information from children under the age 13 as that would be a violation of COPPA. Some information may be collected by third party providers of services (advertising networks, etc.) or certain products.Collection of Information
Non-personal Information: We use third-party services to collect Non-personal and non-identifiable information (“Non-personal Information”). To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, as detailed below:Technical information:
- Type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Type of Browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.)
- Language (e.g. English)
- Android or iOS Vendor (e.g. Galaxy, HTC, iPhone, etc.)
- User’s interaction with the Service
- User’s behavior on the Service
- The amount of pictures user publishes after using the Service.
- Any Similar behavioral information.
We collect personal information that you provide directly to us such as at the time of account creation, managing your profile, marketing communication, using any interactive and engaging feature of our service, promotional survey, communication with our customer support team otherwise communicate with us. Your personal information may include your name, email id, password, postal address, photographs, comments and posts on our forum, messages between different users and any other personal and contact information that you may choose to provide.How do we collect information on our Users?
Non-personal Information is gathered by third-party services while you access the Service. In other words, analytical third-party services are aware of your usage of the Site and the Service, and may collect the information relating to such usage.What are the purposes of the collection of information? We collect Non-personal Information for the following purposes:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Service, including the ability to communicate with our Users through an internal notification mechanism incorporated in the Service.
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Service through the study of aggregated data and statistics.
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may send you notifications for the purpose of informing you regarding products and services (offered by the Company and/or by third parties).Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Service, Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” and Flash (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, does not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited.
We also may use certain third-party cookies (e.g. Google Authentication). These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by the Company. This kind of cookie is only read (and not altered by the Service) each time you visit the Service, and also when you visit certain websites or applications that uses similar cookies. Third-party cookies usually store only Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.Security
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Service and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures, including through the use of encryption mechanisms. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.Third Party Software/Service
We may share Information only in the following cases:
- (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- (d) to respond to claims that any content published on the Service violates any right of a third-party;
- (e) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its Users or the general public;
- (f) when Company is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the assets of Company;
- (g) pursuant to your approval, in order to supply certain services you have requested from Company;
- (h) to let our partners and affiliates serve you with commercials;